I was able to get just about everything crossed off my list this week. I still may tackle my closet if little Mr. decides he wants to nap longer then 20 minutes. Although, I am pretty tired myself.
* Kitchen cabinets reorganized
*Pantry shelf put together and organzied
* Entry closet organized and reorganized after things fell and I cut my wrist.
* Laundry done
*Boys closet reorganized
*Boys desk put together and room moved around
* Bill system developed
* Meal plan system put in place
* Boys new school day jobs developed
* Walk to Afghanistan project developed
This week I hope to:
* Finish my book
* Get my closet organized- I can't find a thing!
* Oil change
* Meetings for Marines and just spending time with my Marine!
Past Christmas Posts (weekend reading)
1 day ago